COVID-19 IMPACT SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN
Practitioner presentation ready for viewing and use
Thank you for your registration and participation in VirtualPractice’s COVID-19 Impact Survey Town Hall Webinar. We are grateful to the educators, industry partners, and 3,505 respondents who all contributed to the largest-ever survey of independent medical practices.
Here are a few of the major findings and insights we discussed in the Town Hall Webinar:
- How root-cause medicine practitioners across disciplines and practice models have fared during 2020 – and how their experience has compared to conventional independent practices in the U.S. This is perhaps the most dramatic survey finding.
- The significant connection between practice revenue models, patient engagement, and financial performance in 2020.
- The top practice modifications to consider based on the directions in which practitioners are steering their practices as they continue to adapt to the COVID Era and beyond.
- The most common challenges practitioners are facing right now and what is most needed from industry stakeholders and vendors.
- The adoption and implementation of new technologies from home testing and mobile phlebotomy to in-office devices and remote monitoring.
In addition, all of the masterclass workshop recordings and materials are available free of charge through the end of the year. Click here for the masterclass and workshops.
We continue to receive so many positive comments and examples of how you have been applying and customizing the initiatives and tools offered in the masterclasses, so please take advantage of these workshops to further adapt your practice, revenue, and patient engagement models during COVID and beyond.
Key findings from Tuesday’s poll underscored several areas practitioners continue to need support and training, including:
- Patient engagement & retention
- Incorporating new revenue models
- Venturing into social media
- Cultivating an adaptive mindset
With COVID-19 cases spiraling to new levels across the United States and many parts of the world, the need for practitioners to continue virtualizing and adapting your practices and mindsets is only growing in importance. We’re happy to help. Be in touch with questions, requests, case examples at email@example.com.
As we head into the holidays, please stay well. Remember, our survey indicated that there was no practice model or profession that was disqualified from doing better than ever during COVID. Let us know how we can assist and support you.