COVID-19 IMPACT SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN
Thank you for participating in the
Independent Practice COVID-19 Impact Survey
Join us for VirtualPractice’s Town Hall Webinar on Tuesday, November 17th at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST to learn and discuss the key findings and insights from our COVID Impact Survey. Register here.
As you likely recall, VirtualPractices, in collaboration with more than a dozen educators and industry partners fielded a COVID Impact Survey at the end of the summer. Our goal was to uncover and share critical learnings from investigating the impact of COVID on practices, practitioner perspectives on the future, and the keys to succeeding during and after the pandemic.
This turned out to be the largest survey of root-cause medicine practitioners ever conducted – a total of 3,505 respondents! We have now completed the analysis of the data, and as promised, we are eager to share the results with you.
Join us on November 17th at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST for a town hall presentation of the survey findings followed by a discussion of the most critical and timely insights that are relevant for your practice.
Here are a few of the major topics and insights we’ll discuss:
- How root-cause medicine practitioners across disciplines and practice models have fared during 2020 – and how their experience has compared to conventional independent practices in the U.S. This is perhaps the most dramatic survey finding.
- The significant connection between practice revenue models, patient engagement, and financial performance in 2020.
- The top practice modifications to consider based on the directions in which practitioners are steering their practices as they continue to adapt to the COVID Era and beyond.
- The most common challenges practitioners are facing right now and what is most needed from industry stakeholders and vendors.
- The adoption and implementation of new technologies from home testing and mobile phlebotomy to in-office devices and remote monitoring.
Join us for this 90-minute town hall Webinar where we will devote the last 30 minutes or more to a Q&A dialogue with participants. Don’t miss the opportunity to take away the key insights from this survey and begin immediately applying them in your practice.
Register now to reserve your seat. Even if you cannot join live, we’ll share the recording and slides with all Webinar registrants.